EasyTradePad is a trading panel for manual/semi-automatic trading. Working with positions and orders, calculating money management in one click!
- Opening and closing an order
- calculation of SL and TP in points
- calculation of SL and TP in % of the deposit
- calculation of SL and TP in $
- automatic calculation of the ratio of profit to
- risk (Ratio)
The panel will gradually open additional trades as the trade approaches the originally specified TP. At the same time, you can set a % risk reduction for each next order, thereby reducing the risk for each new transaction and building the correct pyramid according to the trend. The number of additional transactions is easily set in the settings.
By enabling the averaging function, the opened position will be closed at the average price. Also on the chart, you can independently select levels for placing averaging orders.
Averaging can be turned on and off, so those who are not fans of averaging can simply disable this feature.
Transfer to breakeven
This setting allows you to transfer the SL to the level of the position opening price, taking into account the spread and swap, the SL is transferred after the price has overcome the distance specified in the Breakeven Triger setting.
Trailing stop in pips and candlestick shadows
Trailing works in two ways:
- by points (there are settings for start, distance, step)
- by candle shadows, with the ability to select TF candles
Three founding principles on which the panel was created
- ease of understanding and opening orders
- ease of management
- reliability and security when opening transactions
It was on these three stones that I began to draw up a plan for creating this panel, and now you can check this by purchasing a panel in our store.