Ways of payment
We accept for payment:
You can choose a payment method on the checkout page.
All products in our store are digital.
Within 24 hours after payment, we will send your purchases to the email specified when placing an order.
After payment, you will receive a letter of instruction on how to receive and use your purchase.
Each product contains detailed step-by-step instructions – even a beginner will understand.
Buying our products you get free advice on the use of products by email.
In complex matters, we will help you via a video call via Skype / TeamViewer.
Restrictions when using the service “Recurring write-offs”
The payment processing partner and / or the Issuing Bank may set different limits for financial transactions using the Bank Card. The User should familiarize himself with such restrictions and tariffs in advance directly on the websites of the Payment Processing Partner and / or the Issuing Bank.
Within 30 days of purchase, you can request a refund or exchange for the item you purchased.
Refunds are made for goods for which there was no:
- the fact of activation (advisors, indicators, utilities)
- the fact of downloading (e-books, training courses).
To register a return or exchange, you must write to us at the email specified in the contacts, indicating the date of purchase and the name of the product. The letter must be sent from the email from which you made the purchase of the product.
A commission may be charged on refunds for the item. The amount of the commission is determined depending on the payment method with which the payment was made. The company does not compensate for the amount of the commission and therefore is not responsible if the buyer is refunded the amount of the payment minus the commission.
This document (rules for the sale of Products), as well as the description of the Products presented by the Seller in the online store, in aggregate are a public offer.
Rules – this document, which is subject to mandatory familiarization by the Buyer when ordering Products in the online store.
Buyer – an individual or legal entity intending to order or purchase from the online store or ordering, purchasing from the online store or using the Products purchased from the online store.
Seller – an individual who sells Products through an online store. Detailed information about the Seller is available on the Internet at https://softimotrade.com/en/contact-us/
Products – software and / or rights to use the results of intellectual activity presented for sale in the online store individually or collectively. The list of Products is determined by the Seller.
Online store – the Seller’s trading platform located on this website and containing the technical capabilities for viewing the Description and ordering the Products by the Buyer.
Terms of Sale of Products
a. By ordering or purchasing Products through the online store, the Buyer agrees to these Rules.
b. The Seller has the right at any time to make changes to these Rules, as well as to the Product Description, including its price.
c. The Buyer’s acceptance of the public offer, of which these Rules are a part, is made by paying for the Products in accordance with the terms of the placed order, which is simultaneously considered an expression of the Buyer’s intention to purchase the Products. From the moment the buyer accepts the offer, the contract for the purchase of the paid Products by the Buyer is considered concluded.
d. The moment of payment for the Products is considered the receipt of the full amount of the corresponding amount of funds to the settlement account or to the Seller’s cashier, third parties authorized by the Seller to accept payments, or cash transfer of funds to an authorized representative of the Seller or third parties authorized by the Seller to accept payments.
e. To purchase Products in the online store, the Buyer places an order for the purchase of Products. Checkout is carried out using the appropriate interface located on the pages of the online store.
f. When placing an order, the Buyer provides the Seller with the following information:
– FULL NAME. Buyer;
– contact number;
– Buyer’s email address;
– Buyer’s address (if required);
– payment method (selection of one of the options provided by the Seller);
The Buyer is fully responsible for the provision of incorrect information, which entailed the impossibility of the Seller’s proper performance of its obligations to the Buyer.
- The Buyer pays for the Products at the price set by the Description of the relevant Products on the pages of the online store, in the manner and within the time frame agreed by the Buyer at the time of ordering.
- If there is such an agreement, the Products ordered by the Buyer, or part of it, are to be delivered by the Seller, by providing a download link, and the possibility of activation (if required) or by a third party authorized by the Seller, on the terms and conditions specified by the Seller when placing the order.
- If it is impossible to sell the Products paid for by the Buyer, the Seller undertakes to notify the Buyer by sending a message to the e-mail address specified by the Buyer, or by notification to the contact
phone. In this case, further relationships between the parties are determined on an individual basis.
- The products are considered transferred to the Buyer from the moment they are downloaded by the Buyer. The Seller has the right not to transfer unpaid Products to the Buyer.
- The Products are considered accepted by the Buyer from the moment the Buyer is provided with access to the specified Products, or the Products are sent to the Buyer via electronic communication.
- The rights to use the results of intellectual activity to be transferred to the Buyer are considered to be transferred to the Buyer from the moment they are paid by the Buyer, and in the case of the use of technical means of copyright protection – from the moment the Buyer is provided with access to the means of removing such protection means or the Buyer’s self-activation of the product as part of the procedure activating and linking the program to the specified account number of the Buyer, or sending such funds to the Buyer via electronic communication.
- The Buyer has the right to refuse to purchase the Products only until the moment of product activation (regulations for electronic programs – trade advisors, indicators, utilities) before the download (regulations for e-books, training materials).
- The return of Products of good quality is carried out in accordance with the conditions established by the Seller and which are described on this page of the site. If the Buyer refuses the Products, the Seller must return to him the amount paid by the Buyer, except for the Seller’s expenses for the refund, no later than 30 calendar days from the date the Buyer submits the corresponding request, sent in the form of a ticket within the Buyer’s personal account or by e-mail …
The rights to use the Products are transferred to the Buyer on the following terms:
– the transfer is carried out on the basis of a simple (non-exclusive) license;
– the cost of the transferred rights is determined by the Product Description;
– the scope of the transferred rights is determined by the Product Description, otherwise the rights are transferred to the extent including the right to reproduce, limited by the right to install, copy and run. The scope of the transferred rights is limited by the terms of the end user license agreement if such agreement is attached to a copy of the Product;
– the term for the transfer of rights and the territory to which the rights are transferred are determined by the end user license agreement.
- The Seller is not responsible for damage caused to the Buyer as a result of improper use of the Products.
- The Buyer guarantees that at the time of the sale of the Products, he has full legal capacity and the authority necessary to purchase the Products.
- The Seller undertakes to ensure the confidentiality of the Buyer’s personal data in accordance with the legislation in the field of personal data. The Seller undertakes not to disclose the information received from the Client, except for the provision by the Seller of information in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation, as well as to agents and third parties acting on the basis of an agreement with the Seller to fulfill obligations to the Buyer.
- The seller is not responsible for the disclosure of information provided by the Buyer on the pages of the online store in a public form.
- Goods purchased under a promotion or special offer cannot be exchanged or returned.
- All disagreements are resolved through negotiations, if it is impossible to resolve disagreements through negotiations within 30 calendar days from the date of their occurrence, the Seller and / or the Buyer has the right to go to court at the location of the Seller.