To run a forex advisor on a VPS server, follow the steps below:
- Get access to a VPS server: You will need a VPS server running Windows or Linux. Usually VPS providers give you remote access to the server through programs like Remote Desktop (for Windows) or SSH (for Linux).
- Install a trading platform: Download and install on a VPS server a trading platform that is compatible with your forex advisor. Popular platforms are MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5). Make sure you have the platform login credentials.
- Transfer the advisor files: Copy the forex advisor files (it can be a .ex4 or .mq4 file) to the VPS server. You can use a remote connection or an FTP client to transfer files to the server.
- Launch the trading platform: Launch the platform on a VPS server using a remote connection or other access to the server. Enter your credentials and connect to your trading account.
- Install the forex advisor: On the platform, select “File” -> “Open data folder”. In the folder that opens, find the “Experts” (or “Experts”) folder and copy the adviser files there. Then restart the platform or select “Navigator” -> “Experts” and find the adviser in the list.
- Customize the EA settings: Open the EA settings window and set the necessary parameters such as trading lot size, stop loss and take profit level, time frame and other settings that are required for your forex EA.
- Launch the Expert Advisor: After setting the parameters, launch the Forex Expert Advisor on the platform by clicking on the “Auto Trade” button or similar button. The Expert Advisor will work automatically and perform trading operations in accordance with the specified parameters.
Please keep in mind that setting up and running a forex advisor on a VPS server may vary depending on the specific server and trading platform. It is recommended to refer to the documentation or technical support of your VPS provider or advisor developer for more detailed instructions.
When buying, use the promotional code zomro_37937, it will give a 5% discount.