1) Where did he get his knowledge
2) Forex broker work
3) Practical experience
4) What directions will be considered on the sitе
Where did he get his knowledge from?
Greetings, dear visitor!
My name is Sergey Batudaev, I have devoted the last 7 years of my life to the study of finance, I have been practicing in the forex market for more than 5 years.
My approach to learning forex has been very ambitious. I, initially, took seriously this direction, which is what I wish for you. I want to note that it will be very difficult to achieve positive results without dedication and clear intentions. The result of my initial experience was the scientific publication of articles on forex trading strategies and the publication of a master’s work also devoted to forex trading.
I will announce right away that I am not a guru, and, in my opinion, a serious specialist will never call himself that. Since my acquaintance with Forex and up to the present day, I have studied the following directions for trading:
- Technical and fundamental analysis
- Money management and money management
- Wave theory of the movement of market assets
- Neural networks and fuzzy logic in trading
- Automatic trading
- MQL programming
All this knowledge gave me a comprehensive look at the markets and opened their versatility for a trader’s trading.
In the third year of studying forex, I decided to get acquainted in more detail with the concept of “Forex Broker”, for this I got a job in a fairly large forex company and worked there for 1.5 years.
Looking back, I can say with confidence that this is a very necessary and good experience for any trader.
While working, I was able to look at tens of thousands of accounts from the outside and see how and why traders lose money and how and thanks to what they earn.
After gaining experience in brokerage, in my Forex trader blog, I will share with you the following information:
- How to distinguish “Forex Kitchen” from a decent broker
- What a trader looks like through the eyes of a broker
- Which trader is beneficial to the broker
- What are the mistakes most traders lose money on forex?
Practical experience in trading
Trading without practice is dead, so it would be appropriate to learn about my practical results. At the moment, one of my trading accounts is ranked 80th out of 4500 traders in the world rating of traders in the MQL5 service.
What interesting things you will find in my blog
Say if you want to learn something, find those who have already achieved success in this direction and use their experience.
Most of the articles will focus on the following:
- Consideration of the principles of successful trading. Here I will talk about my own and others’ mistakes in trading.
- Analysis of the experience of successful traders such as Larry Williams, Alexander Elder, Jack Schwager and others.
- Consideration of tools for earning, both for manual and automated trading using robots.
If you are interested in this topic and want to learn how to make money in the financial markets, be sure to subscribe to the newsletter, here you will find useful content that will help you learn trading.
As you know, finance is a concept that is much broader than just money circulation, so there will always be an interesting topic to share with you! Well, Friends, as they say: “On the road and long voyage”, to this fascinating world of finance!
This concludes this chapter. I think the information provided is enough to confirm my mentoring. I hope every reader will benefit from the information provided on my Forex Trader Blog.
For those who are just starting their path as a trader, I recommend reading the article
“Never be dependent on a single source of income. Invest to create a second source. “